[TYPO3] extension or not?

Luc Franken [TenToday] typo3 at tentoday.com
Tue May 23 15:51:45 CEST 2006

In your case I would do something like:

Upload a PHP file which creates just a raw <ul> list to a directory on
your server. Don't add many stupid event handlers etcetera in your HTML,
the output should be something like:
<ul class="collapseList">
   <li>bla<ul>
     <li>blabla</li>
     </ul>
   </li>
etcetera
</ul>

Then install PHP page_content which allows you to put some PHP code in a
content element. Write something like include(yourfile.php);

And finally, put in your template a line like:
page.headerData.1 = HTML
page.headerData.1.value = <script type="text/javascript"
src="yourscript.js">

In the JS you can attach the event handlers etcetera.