[TYPO3] horizontal menu

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue May 23 15:36:06 CEST 2006

Have worked out how to place the horizontal menu, well sort of!
 (think problem was putting the typoscript in the admin's setup field
instead of directly into setup.txt)

F.Y.I. - install typo, install CSS Styled Content, Template Auto-Parser,
HTML/CSS Styling, import page tree from HTML/CSS Styling folder, then upload
the html template and css to HTML/CSS Styling/template/main/.
I put the below code into the setup.txt in the HTML/CSS Styling static
folder.

subparts.footmenu_1 = HMENU
subparts.footmenu_1.1 = TMENU
subparts.footmenu_1.1.wrap = ||
subparts.footmenu_1.1.NO {
  linkWrap =| |
}

subparts.footmenu_1 < subparts.footmenu_1

Then put 'footmenu_1' div in html template and css.

However, if i place the footmenu_1 div in the footer div (just using the
supplied HTML/CSS Styling template) it does not show on the page, but is in
the source code of the html template when viewed live!!??!!

If i put the div at the start of the template div's, the menu shows up on
the page!
Test menu - http://studio-33.com/index.php?id=1

I've left the menu div in the footer div, so you know what i mean.
IF you look in the html source code, the menu code is there, just not
showing on the page.

Is this a typoscript thing or just how i'm rendering/stacking up the

regards,

Dave