[TYPO3] BE search levels

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue May 23 15:06:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a way to change the BE search level to "5 levels
down". Now it is possible to search "this page" ... "4 levels down".

I know it's quite unordinary to need such deep level search, but this
will be a huge store and the products are in the deepest level, so it
would be nice to be able to do the search from the root without having
to do the search every sub directory based.

I've found only threads about FE search and the core documentation
doesn't give me any hint..

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Katja