[TYPO3] Removing <p class="bodytext"> from a column only

Claudio claudio.strizzolo at ru.bbishts.infn.it
Tue May 23 08:19:11 CEST 2006

Hi all,
in the Border column of my site I have a Text element
structured as follows:

          ...... <LINK 125>clic here</LINK>

Even if it contains a lot of HTML stuff, I can't turn it into a HTML
content object, otherwise I could not use the Typo-tag "LINK", which I
need.
Typo keeps nesting the above structure into a <p class="bodytext">:

Unfortunately, this is not valid xhtml 1.0 strict code, therefore I would
like to avoid the <div> to be nested into a <p> at all.
On the newsgroups I have found this code which removes all the added <p>
from the whole page:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines >
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines {
    encapsTagList = div,p
    removeWrapping = 1
    wrapNonWrappedLines = |<br />
}

Now, I would like this code to act only on the Border column of my
document, instead of the whole document, otherwise the <p
class="bodytext"> would be removed from the other columns of my page,
where I need them instead!
Is there any way to do it? Alternative solutions:
  - is there any way to avoid the <p class="bodytext"> to be added
    to a Text element structured as above?
  - is there any way to use the LINK meta-tag inside a HTML
    content block (if this were possibile I could turn my Text to HTML and
    avoid the problem)?

Thanks in advance

Claudio