[TYPO3] TYPO3 people locations !

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at gmail.com
Tue May 23 00:27:38 CEST 2006

Ok I am the bad bad admin for TYPO3 Frapper, I've been lost from TYPO3
for a couple of months now and haven't even been following the mailing
list! Thanks to Bernhard I got a direct email so I made some additions
to the account, updated some users I know and hope others will update
their information or email me if you cannot.

 > http://www.frappr.com/TYPO3

I've centered the page more on the Atlantic but that means we loose any
of our East Australian/Asian/East African+European friends, should the
map start of with an overview of the (TYPO3) world?

Any other suggestions?

People start adding away, when I started this last December and
announced on IRC there wasn't too much interest (should have emailed the
mailing list d'oh!).

~