[TYPO3] SOLVED: Re: Can not login into backend (after migration from Linux-->Windows)

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Mon May 22 19:04:04 CEST 2006

Hello!

Bert Hiddink wrote:
>>> I just migrated a T3-website from Linux (TYPO3 3.7.1.) to Windows
>>> (PHP4.4, Apache2, MySQL 5). After some fiddling, I got the website
>>> running correctly.
>>>
>>> However, strange enough, I can not login into the BE. Cookies are
>>> enabled. I created a new BE-user from Install, could not login neither.

I found the answer on the Windows-list:

"
The problem is known. Check http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2059 and
you find the solution.

Or to take it the short way.
- Open my.ini
- Look for following string in the section mysqld,
sql-mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
- Change it to sql-mode=MYSQL4 (It maybe works with no value/or delete
the string)
- Restart MySQL
"

This worked!