[TYPO3] Running Multiple Sites from one instance of Typo3

Jamie Lawrence Jenner forums at webgremlins.net
Mon May 22 15:29:06 CEST 2006

thansk for the info.

Wonder if you could help me out here.

i have the following

/htdocs/corefiles/Typo 3 core files in here
/htdocs/mysite1/dummy package
/htdocs/mysites2/dummy package

Ok, i have add the above, so when i go to mysite1/, i have an erro saying

Cannot find tslib/. Please set path by defining $configured_tslib_path in
index.php

I have opened the index.php for each site, and i have tried configuring it,
but i dont whether the path is realtive, disk path, url path.

Based on the structure above, what should the $configured_tslib_path be
configured to? (I am using windows by the way)

thansk in advcnace

jamie