[TYPO3] the simplest possible question - content not appearing

LarryB l34028836 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 14:52:17 CEST 2006

Well, it seems I solved my own problem, you use the "TemplaVoila Page"
option to add content, not the regular "Page" option, for reasons I
cannot even begin to fathom.

I've got a new question though, if anyone wants to take a crack at it -
why are my uploaded images automatically resized to 600 pixels in
maximum width, even when I specify them to be left alone, or when I
specify them to be resized to 640 so higher width?