[TYPO3] the simplest possible question - content not appearing

LarryB l34028836 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 13:59:57 CEST 2006

I'm a complete and utter newbie at Typo3, and have what is probably a
very simple question. I designed a layout, and set it up for Typo3
using TemplaVoila's New Site Wizard. That stage went well enough, after
a few very confused hours.

The problem now is that none of the content I enter shows up; it's only
the "stock" content that shows up, that "Ut condimentum augue sed leo"
stuff that the New Site Wizard automatically sitcks into one or two
parts of the website. Now, I can edit these pre-entered bits of
content, and the page will reflect these changes, but I cannot add any
wholly new content.

As far as I can tell, I'm not hitting any obviously wrong buttons (like
"Hide")... I'm a total loss for why this is not working.

Thanks in advance,
Larry