[TYPO3] calendar and time format

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Mon May 22 13:24:09 CEST 2006

Hi Katja,
----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Katja Lampela <katja.lampela at lieska.net>
An:      typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Datum:   22.05.2006 11:56
Betreff: [TYPO3]  calendar and time format

> Hi,
> The new Calendar Base is really a great extension. I just don't seem to
> find where to get the time format to european style, for example 14:00,
> not 2 pm. Or should it be set somewhere else globally..?

You have to set it globally in your template setup:
config.language = fi???
config.locale_all = finnish??? fi_FI???

The time styles are in the locallanguage files, so by setting the according language you define the time format. But you can change that at any time. Have a look at the controller/locallang.php file.

> Another matter, the finnish translation was quite insufficient, the FE
> controller wans't translated at all. I'm working on it and I'll send the
> translation if needed after some testing.
That would be very kind of you :)

Regards,
Mario