[TYPO3] JSMENU for choose language doesn't work

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 22 00:24:29 CEST 2006

>>> no one use this type of menu ?
>>
>> My car doesn't work - anybody using a car here? ;-)
>
> I know :) but i looking for a solution since a long time ago :(
>
> I don't know why a simply JSMENU cannot manage langage correctly ?
>
> I have see on your website, a select box menu^^ This is an extension
> or Typoscript code ?

Well - actually this is not "my" website but a business community I am a
member of.
But since it is not done using TYPO3 I can definitely say it is not made
with TypoScript ;-)

But this still leaves the question: What does not work with your JSMENU
language selector?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de