[TYPO3] urgent: translated page content not shown

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun May 21 18:17:43 CEST 2006

2006. május 21. 17.41 dátummal Dirk Völlger ezt írta:
> Am Sun, 21 May 2006 17:31:01 +0200 meinte Matyi Gábor:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Try it first without realurl. You can see the translated items f.e. on
> > page http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=29&L=1
>
> Page works without RealURL, Translation still is not shown. For default
> language it shows
>
> http://domain.tld/index.php?id=10
>
> and for french it shows
>
> http://domain.tld/index.php?id=10&L=2
>
> but still, no french content
>
> Drives me crazy, and have to finish the project till tomorrow.... AAAAAH

strange.

If you put the content to your page  so, they should be work.

   # Content
   50 = COA
   50 {
      10 < styles.content.get
    }

I looked at your ts.
Two thing.

- I don't use this.: lib.language < plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1

- the rows that you write us must be in the setup area and not the config.

config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE