[TYPO3] urgent: translated page content not shown

Dirk Völlger forums at thebiketour.net
Sun May 21 17:11:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

got a very urgent problem. I am about creating a multilanguage page with
T3 4.0 and latest TV-Version using the one tree concept. I added
alternative page languages, changed my TS and installed a language
selector. I can localize content and create content in a different
language, i can also translate page titles. "Only" problem I have is, that
this content or translation is not shown at all in Frontend. When using
the a language, e.g. french, the link still says domain.tld/fr/home
instead of fr/accueil . Also the content remains in default language. Its
a urgent project to be finished till tomorrow and i would be really glad
if you had any clues where to look for the error.

MY TS:

config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE
config.htmlTag_langKey = de_DE

[globalVar=GP:L=1]
  config.sys_language_uid = 1
  config.language = de
  config.locale_all = de_DE
   config.htmlTag_langKey = de_DE
[global]

[globalVar = GP:L=2]
   config.sys_language_uid = 2
   config.language = fr
   config.locale_all = fr_FR
   config.htmlTag_langKey = fr-FR
[global]

lib.language < plugin.tx_srlanguagemenu_pi1

my realurl configuration:

 'preVars' => array(
                        array(
                                'GETvar' => 'no_cache',