[TYPO3] TCA Group/DB (mm)

Christian Kalkhoff me at ninan.info
Sun May 21 13:29:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I developed an extension and encounter unexpected behaviour using the table
relations feature with true mm tables.

On some datasets i set a relation, on saving it adds just another. Deleting
both and saving deletes all relations. Adding the right one again - And there
is the other again after saving.

This happens after i truncated the tables. I tried that because i had a
similar problem:

I deleted all relations, saved and it added some missing links (linking to non
existent data) to the database.

Here is some example data from my tca.php:

        "parent" => Array (
            "exclude" => 1,
            "label" =>
"LLL:EXT:hacatalogue/locallang_db.php:tx_hacatalogue_categories.parent",
            "config" => Array (
                "type" => "group",[conf_rel_type]
                "internal_type" => "db",
                "allowed" => "tx_hacatalogue_categories",
                "size" => 1,
                "minitems" => 0,
                "maxitems" => 1,
                "MM" => "tx_hacatalogue_categories_parent_mm",
            )
        ),

Can you please give me any clue what i can look for, what could be wrong or
why i am wrong?

Thank you in advance.
Christian
Christian Kalkhoff