[TYPO3] tt_news

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun May 21 12:07:37 CEST 2006

2006. május 21. 10.54 dátummal Peter Quiel ezt írta:
> Try:
>
> subparts.NEWS = RECORDS
> subparts.NEWS.tables = tt_content
> subparts.NEWS.source = tt_content_23
>
> Where 23 is the ID of a tt_news record stored i.e in the General Storage
> Folder.

Thanks, but this doesn't work for me. I have this in my root template

plugin.tt_news {
  singlePid = 146
  backPid = 23
}

subparts.NEWS = RECORDS
subparts.NEWS.table = tt_content
subparts.NEWS.source = tt_content_23

Id 23 and 146 is two pages from menu Actuell. Boot have a NEWS content
element, 23 is LIST, 146 is SINGLE. At 146 is set the "not in menu flag".

I put the news record within page 23, so the news from menu is works. I
have a Page (name is General Storage) that have id 145. I tried to move
the news record to this page, and I modified the backPID to 145, but
doesn't work. Also I tried to modify the subparts.NEWS.source to
tt_content_145, but it doesn't work.

Of course I found the documentation tt_news and some web pages with google,
but these doesn't help me.

Thanks Gabor Matyi