[TYPO3] Bug? Missing parameter in class.db_list_extra.inc?

Markus Stauffiger markus at 4eyes.ch
Sat May 20 23:00:56 CEST 2006

Hi Typo3-Cracks

I'm currently working on a backend extension in which I'd like to
integrate a list of records using the db_list_extra.inc

It was ok to get a list incl. edit-icons displayed. Now I'm wondering
why I can't get them to work. I've traced the problem down to the
"makeControl" method, which seems to be responsible for the icons.

The following example is on line 830 (typo3 4.0)

$params='&edit['.$table.']['.$row['uid'].']=edit';
			$cells[]='<a href="#"
onclick="'.htmlspecialchars(t3lib_BEfunc::editOnClick($params,'',-1)).'">'.

As you might see the edit-url is created by
"t3lib_BEfunc::editOnClick($params,'',-1)" The second parameter is to be
the "backPath". If you use this class from the typo3 directory it works
fine, but as in my extension, the defined member variable "$backPath"
shoud be used as a prefix. If i change it to
"t3lib_BEfunc::editOnClick($params,$this->backPath,-1)" it works fine
(both in regular list as in my ext).

Is this a bug or do I simply ignore some obvious stuff?

I'm really curious on your opinions.

Thanks
Markus