[TYPO3] Workspaces uses wrong templates when in Draft.

Kasper ligaard Nielsen ligaard at daimi.au.dk
Sat May 20 19:03:26 CEST 2006

Hi!

I have a workspace problem: When I am in the Draft workspace and want to
see a preview, the split window showing the preview shows a wrong page.

My setup have four websites in one pagetree, and preview only works in
one of them - the problem mentioned above exists in the three other.

I suspect I have some misconfiguration, but are out of ideas, so any
thoughts are welcome :-)

PS: I have browsed Marlies flash tutorials. I have tried to access the
Workspace documentation from CVS at sf.net, but no luck; the beta
documentation Kasper made available in november it not available either :-(

regards, Kasper