[TYPO3] colorize menu items - wrap menu items differently fromits position.

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sat May 20 17:12:05 CEST 2006

2006. május 20. 16.46 dátummal Axel Jindra ezt írta:

> well, it's in TSRef as Ben wrote before, but 'one has to read carefully
> instead of only "code snipping" the examples ... ;-)

Yes, but is is very hard to read carefully every page, thinking about them.
I make my first web site with typo3 and there are lots of little problem.
Before all "solution" I have to try to understand all rows in the
documentations that very much time.

I think after finding one solution it is not much time to extend one
documentaton. Unfortunately these documentation is not a wiki, I don't
write my commentar etc.

Probably isn't there any typo3 documentation project? Or does anybody
organize it?

Gabor