[TYPO3] New Lines in HTML

Ron Hall rhall at irvingbible.org
Sat May 20 02:44:02 CEST 2006

I appreciate the reply but that does not do it. Perhaps you misunderstand. I
am satisfied with the formatting of my typoscript. What I want to do is
change the formatting of the HTML source it outputs.

Currently the HTML source it outputs is on one line (the page itself, of
course, works fine). I want to put each <li> item on its own line in the
HTML source which makes it easier to evaluate.

Thanks,
Ron