[TYPO3] colorize menu items - wrap menu items differently fromits position.

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 19 23:47:04 CEST 2006

>> You should look for optionSplit
>>
>> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsre
>> f/current/view/3/1/
>
> Thanks, but it is not helped.
>
> I tried these, but in case TMENU this didn't work for me. Just in case
> GMENU. But I couldn't like GMENU.
>
> fontColor = yellow |*| white |*| blue
> backColor = red || yellow || green

Did you ever hear of that something called CSS? ;-)
Of course you can use the same principle like in GMENU for a TMENU.
But in this case you have to use it to assign different classes instead of
changing colors with the GIFBUILDER.

For the allWrap property of TMENU items you could use something like this:

class="blue">|</li>

It doesn't matter which paremeter you are using for the optionSplit as long
as you are "inside" your TMENU item.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de