[TYPO3] Make changes to a template - templa Voila

Rune Tallaksen runeta at gmail.com
Fri May 19 22:01:32 CEST 2006

Hi!
I have recently put up a test site with Typo3 v. 4 using Templa Voila with a
selfmade template and css. The site is up and running and everything works
just great. One problem though, I want to make minor changes to the template
and the css to finetune everythin, but none of the changes show on the site.
The files I am modifying are located in fileadmin/templates/ .
I have tried to search for a solution to this, but it seems that I have
missed the vital points here.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Rune