[TYPO3] HMENU Items

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri May 19 09:04:01 CEST 2006

Hi Hraklis, PopupManager can conflict with other extensions, but if you
installed the latest version of PopupManager, then that might be your
problem, as that version is for TYPO3 v4.0. Try grabbing the previous
version of PopupManager, and see if that helps.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1147963477.5536.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...