[TYPO3] How to add a second content area

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu May 18 14:47:27 CEST 2006

2006. május 17. 16.25 dátummal Daren Thomas ezt írta:
> Thank you Dmitry, I have done as you suggested. It seems, the route to
> take is create a CONTENT object by selecting records from a special page
> that I would somehow denote in the hosting page's setup (I think there
> is a "general record storage page" field that can be linked to such a
> page). Then use that CONTENT object to fill part of the template.
>
> This sounds like it might get messy very quickly - does anybody know of
> an existing plugin that solves this problem?

I don' know. But this idea would be great also to solve my problem. I would
create a page where my top news list is shown, and this content would be
shown on all page.

probably you should custiomize anyway this.

styles.content.get = CONTENT
styles.content.get {
  table = tt_content
  select.orderBy = sorting