[TYPO3] tt_news question - TOP news

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu May 18 14:29:40 CEST 2006

2006. május 17. 23.00 dátummal Borut Rozman ezt írta:
> For single news make new page call it as you want, let us say Single
>
> on that put newsplugin on it choose single
> in template for your site write :
>
> plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 1 (id of your Single page)
> plugin.tt_news.backPid = 0 (id of your List page)

Hi, now this works - I have a news page where i have all news item listed.
This page id is set plugin.tt_news.backPid = 0.
Next it I'd like to make another page, where the new item would be listed
again, but this page (content) would be just a TOP news page, what would
be visualize on every page on the right.

My ask  how can I set two backPid?

Thanks Gabor.