[TYPO3] useful idea for blank installs / pimpmytypo3.com

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Thu May 18 10:44:26 CEST 2006

Hi Tapio,
i'm using html/css styling and trying to incorporate a horizintal menu in
its own div.
Can get a menu on the page, but placing it in a specific div, i cannot do.

Could do it without html/css styling, with only css styled content and
template auto parser.
Is there a way round it.
Below puts a menu on the page, but i can't place it:-

page.5 = HMENU
page.5.1 = TMENU
page.5.1.wrap = | <BR><BR>
page.5.1.NO {
  linkWrap = &nbsp;<font color=yellow> | </font>&nbsp;
  ATagBeforeWrap = 1
}

Below worked before without html/css styling installed, but does not work
with html/css tyling installed.:-

#bottom menu

subparts.footmenu_1 = HMENU
subparts.footmenu_1.1 = TMENU
subparts.footmenu_1.1.wrap = |&#124;
subparts.footmenu_1.1.NO {
  linkWrap =&#124;&nbsp;|&nbsp;
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

subparts.footmenu_1 < subparts.footmenu_1

}

I then just put the a div called footmenu_1 in the html template.

regards,

Dave