[TYPO3] dynaflex produces wrong flexform-format

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu May 18 08:55:53 CEST 2006

Hello,

I had a look at DynaFlex yesterday and I have to say that I found some bugs in
it. Due to some changes I made for commerce, the most simple things doesn't work
anymore. :-/

To my blame I have to say that I obvisiously didn't tested this features. :-(
I'm sorry for that!!!

Anyway, I fixed the bugs and wrote a tutorial extension that shows some basic
modifications. The current dev version (0.9.10) is not in the repository yet
because the manual has to be rewritten.

But you can download the most recent version of dynaflex and dynaflex_tut on my
website:
http://www.typo3-unleashed.net/singleentry.html?&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=453&tx_ttnews[backPid]=24&cHash=c489f19678

WARNING! The DynaFlex Tutorial Extension only works with TYPO3 4.0 in this
version because I call it with the hook that came in beta2 of 4.0. If you call
it somewhere else, DynaFlex will work with older TYPO3 versions of course.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net