[TYPO3] IE conditional comments

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu May 18 03:34:24 CEST 2006

>Hey guys,
>
>With the IE 7 on the horizon, how does one go about doing IE conditional
>comments to link in say a conditional style sheet?
>
>Thanks
>
>Miles

it might be a better idea if we have a browser identification like this

[browser = msie7]
....conditional include...
[end]

I never played with IE7... I just 'assume' it's going to be liek IE6
when it comes to rendering (I don't think MS will break so many sites...).

It's better then a conditional include using the comments thing...

What do others think about a msie7 option in TS?

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer