[TYPO3] tt_news question

Borut Rozman jedo at zipp.nu
Wed May 17 23:00:34 CEST 2006

For single news make new page call it as you want, let us say Single

on that put newsplugin on it choose single
in template for your site write :

plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 1 (id of your Single page)
plugin.tt_news.backPid = 0 (id of your List page)

that should do the trick I guess

regards b.

Navajanje Matyi Gábor <gmatyi at freemail.hu>:

> Hi,
>
> I installed the extension tt_news, and my root template I included the
> css-based tmpl (tt_news) and default CSS-styles (tt_news) static templates
> as I read it in the tt_news documentation.
> After It I created a page news, within this page I created a content
> element type news, where I selected LIST item. After it I created within
> this page one news record.
>
> After it If I see this page on the front end, I see the header of this news
> with his picture but if I click on the link, the body doesn't appear. My
> ask, what do I have to configure more?
>
> I read the whole documentation but I guess this is a little bit hard for me
> yet. Could anybody help me?
>

> Another question. This news page is an accessible from a menu item. But
> indepently of this I would like to see these news at the right side of the
> pages as a mininews. This news on the right I'd like to get so, that in my
> template there is  these markers <!--###NEWS###
> start -->News<!--###NEWS### stop --> and I put my code to my root
> template:
>
> I tried first to put this code,
>
>   subparts.NEWS = COA
>   subparts.NEWS < plugin.tt_news
>
> but this solution does't work. In this case I got a pre installed news, and
> not the content items.
>
> My ask, how can I combine the to way to visualize the news items: From
> template and from page content?
>
> Thanks Gabor Matyi

Borut Rozman
Zipp design