[TYPO3] QuickStart package

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed May 17 19:06:06 CEST 2006

Hi all,
The QuickStart installation package isn't available anymore and I
remember seeing a thread or something somewhere of how the good old
quickstart still can be imported to an empty installation as t3d.
However I can't find anywhere this quickstart t3d or do I just have
really bad searching methods..

I'm thinking to set up a testing site and the quickstart package would
be ideal for basic configurations. Maybe there is a better solution
anyway - an extension maybe, but I couln't find one.

Cheers,
Katja