[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Wed May 17 16:14:31 CEST 2006

Chirs, before i go any further, i don't like your angry tone in the emails.
I'm trying my best to work this out and just want a little help.

The only thing i have not told you is that i import the example page tree
from html/css styling extension to setup the initial pages.

To get to the point of being able to install a site, i have read
documentation till the early hours.
How much i have understood is a different matter!! That is why i'm asking
for a little help, just to place a horizontal menu in a div!

If all you can do is slag off what i don't understand and not be helpful in
a calm manner, then please stop posting.

regards,

Dave