[TYPO3] useful idea for blank installs / pimpmytypo3.com

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Wed May 17 14:58:13 CEST 2006

Great idea!
If its any help, i've written my own instructions for setting up typo3. (as
i have a memory like a goldfish, i need to write instructions down!)
I use cpanel and fantastico to install typo3.
from there i just install css styled
content, template auto parser and html/css styling extensions
then add html template and stylesheet to the template folder, setup the
pages and this seems to work for a basic site.

Now this works, but i am having problems with getting typoscript to work (as
my posting for getting a horizontal menu to render...ahem!)
Without the htnl/css styled content extension, the typoscript seems to work.
It is useful for a basic site tough.

regards,

Dave