[TYPO3] TMenu Layers multi colors

Jacob sørensen jsd at e-privat.dk
Wed May 17 14:51:26 CEST 2006

Hello I’m trying to make a TMenu_Layers like this

> RED:  Menu 1
> RED:     Menu 1.1
> RED:     Menu 1.2
>
> GREEN: Menu 2
> GREEN:   Menu 2.1
> GREEN:   Menu 2.2
>
> BLUE:  Menu 3
> BLUE:     Menu 3.2
> BLUE:     Menu 3.3

The lvl 1 menu part:
The problem is that I need the top menu items to have different colors as well so I can’t really use optionsplit since this will prevent me from using a roll over with different colors..
Like if
Red: Menu 1 – On roll over – Blue Menu 1
Green Menu 2 – On roll over – Yellow Menu 2

The lvl 2 and 3 objects.
 I’ve tried looking at the multi-site extension(irmultisite) and Multi-color menu(n_mcmenu).

N_mcmenu didn’t work on TMenu_layers
Irmultisite doesn’t really seem to do what I want it too.. still a little unsure about if I can use it?

It’s a typo 3.7 installation.. so I can’t use submenuobjsuffix.. any idea’s? And I’m quite new to typo3.. so if u can explain it in lame terms, I’d appreciate it :)