[TYPO3] How to add a second content area

Daren Thomas daren.thomas at pvcomp.ch
Wed May 17 14:39:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am using automaketemplate to build my site. The part that stuffs the
"holes" looks something like this:

# Page content
page.20 = TEMPLATE
page.20 {
    template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    workOnSubpart = body
    subparts.content < styles.content.get
    subparts.nav < temp.nav
}

I would like to add a new subpart to the template, that gets it's
contents from a different page - prefferably one that I can configure
with the normal page attributes. I am a bit stumped on how to do this.
Does anybody have a pointer to documentation that explains how content
can be included from a separate source? The tutorials I have read so far
don't seem to explain this.

Regards,

Daren