[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] rollover on gifbuilder objects possible? (not gmenu)

Timo Wiersch wiersch at visor3000.com
Wed May 17 12:41:51 CEST 2006

Hello,

even if it's quite a bit, when this thread was opened...

Well this little piece of code would work prefect for me, if i was able
to implement it into a GMENU...
if i write something like this:

NO.noLink = 1

there is no way (at least i haven't found any) to put a different
typolink to it, so that typo3 is always linking to a page with the uid
from the current item of the userFunc.table or not linking at all
(whether i'm using noLink or not)

Any suggestions?

timmo