[TYPO3] the simplest way to get multilingual values of header/subheder/bodytext

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed May 17 10:11:52 CEST 2006

Irene Höppner wrote:

> use RECORDS instead of TEXT, something like
>
> temp.10 = RECORDS
> temp.10 {
>     source = 235
>     tables = tt_content
>     select {
>         languageField = sys_language_uid
>     }
>     conf.tt_content = TEXT
>     conf.tt_content.field = header
> }
>
> See TSref für exact wording, didn't check that.

hi Irene

thanks for your answer

I checked TSRef an RECORDS seems to have no "select".

I tried with CONTENT then and I have this:

     header1 = CONTENT
     header1 {
     pidInList = 315
     table = tt_content
     select {
         languageField= sys_language_uid
             }
     renderObj = COA
     renderObj {
       10 = TEXT
       10.field = header
       10.wrap = <h1>|</h1>
       }
     }

it works... : )

but would not that be much easier to have just

header1 = TEXT
header1.dataWrap = <h1>{DB:tt_content:315:header:sys_language_uid}</h1>

--
grtz
Krystian