[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Wed May 17 10:06:43 CEST 2006

Hi,
the only stuff in the constants field is:-

relPath = typo3conf/ext/htmlcssstyling/template/main/
TemplateName = threecolumn.html
pidSharedContent = 17
StylesheetName = stylesheet.css

..which is automatically inputted by the extension.

The setup field is blank.
Up to now sites have worked fine with this setup.
However, adding typoscript in the setup field for a horizontal menu doesn't
seem to work.
Are the installed extensions affecting the typoscript put in the setup
field, i.e. cancelling it out?

When i've tried the Gmenu from the online examples, it will put a menu on
the page but replaces everything else on the page only leaving the menu.

This code below puts a menu on the page, but i cannot place it in its own
div.
page.5 = HMENU
page.5.1 = TMENU
page.5.1.wrap = | <BR><BR>
page.5.1.NO {
  linkWrap = &nbsp;<font color=yellow> | </font>&nbsp;
  ATagBeforeWrap = 1
}

So, how do i place the menu in its own div so i can place it anywhere on the
page?

regards,

Dave