[TYPO3] foldout menu problem-newbie!!

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed May 17 01:29:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 5/16/06, dave ashton <dave at bassmedia.net> wrote:
> I put content in the divs provided in the html template, such as

> then style up the div's in the stylesheet.
> this is all i've needed up to now.

This is flatly wrong. You definitely need MUCH more than this. For
example, see the TS setup in the MTB document [1] (if you're thinking
you've heard this before, it's because I've been mentioning it all
day...)

If you already DO have a setup like this, then you should have 1) said
so at least three emails ago, and 2) posted the relevant sections of
TS along with the HTML.

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_templselect/current/view/1/3/