[TYPO3] Big application with T3?

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Tue May 16 21:06:56 CEST 2006

Hi Neil,

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 06:40, Neil Bertram wrote:

> In short, TYPO3 is a great CMS and improving all the time, but
> don't use it as an application framework. It's too heavyweight,
> too hard to learn, and too restrictive to fill that gap at the
> moment.

Okay.  I think, I will follow you advice ;-)

I don't know enough about the internals of Typo3, so it was worth to
ask.  But your description sounds reasonable.  I will then have a
deeper look at the frameworks you mentioned.

Best regards,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373