[TYPO3] Typoscript Property Lookup tool "disappered"

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue May 16 13:05:18 CEST 2006

I find this problem a bit funny, but also annoying.

I moved a site from my testing server to production server last night. Both
on TYPO3 4.0. Using the impexp tool.

On my testing server I got the whole list of TS properties when using the
tool, on my production server i only got the following.
---
TypoScript property lookup
TSref online
TSref online
---

And I can't understand why it has "disappered". It's exactly identical TYPO3
installations (same extensions). Okay, they are not on same platform, testing
on Fedora Core 4, PHP 5.0.4, MySQL 4.1.16 and Apache 2.0.54, production on
Debian 3.1 (Sarge), PHP 5.1.12, MySQL 5.0.20 and Apache 2.0.55.

But to make it even more strange. On my testing server i have 2 installations
using the same T3 4.0 core (symlinks). On one it "disappered", on the other
it's working.

Somebody have any idea what the problem could be.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no