[TYPO3] Page URLs in AWstats report

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue May 16 11:36:52 CEST 2006

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>>> It's a shame,
>>

>> It's a feature. The idea is that you see both title and page id
>> within AWstats.
>
> I can understand that when the URLs are in the default format
> (index.php?id=...), but when static documents or RealURLs are
> activated, it seems a shame that the Typo3 log doesn't use the same
> rewriting convention.

I see no point then in using the built-in logging. Simply use the server
log if you want to log the request URL.

Ok, there is a reason, Francois named it: when you have no access to the
server log.

As for Real URL: it's nt part of the Core system, so TYPO3 doesn't really
know about it's scheme. Only simulateStatic is built-in. And I think you
can configure config.stat_apache_pagenames to make them look like
simulateStatic.

Masi