[TYPO3] creating an extension

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Tue May 16 09:44:58 CEST 2006

I've created an extension following the video tutorials for the cd
library (great stuff!).

All is well until I try to format with an external html template.  It
seems to be working, only nothing is displayed on screen (in the
relevant area), even if I set the debug flag.  If I put a typo in the
path to my template file I get the default content displayed.

I'm using v4 and Templavoila, has anything changed that may have an
impact here?

I've done a bit of searching through the newsgroup and google and have
found the same question asked a couple of times, but no responses.

Thanks.

Simon