[TYPO3] indexed_search

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon May 15 20:40:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have trouble with the indexed_search and with the macina_searchbox
extension. I installed both and I put a marks ###searchbox### to my .tmpl
file and I put marks.searchbox < plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1 to my
typoscript template. So I have searchbox.

After it I enabled the indexed_search engine putting
page.config.index_enable = 1 to my root template, and I created a new page
with content element plugin, and I selected here the indexed_search.  If I
open this page, and I write anything to here in the search feld, I got
this: NO results found.
Next it I write plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1.pidSearchpage = 484 to my
template.

Another problem, if I write anything in the machinasearchbox and I send it,
nothing happened.

My ask, what did I do wrong ? Please help me.

I use typo3 4.0

Thanks Gabor Matyi.