[TYPO3] Column 'content' cannot be null

Robert (Bob) Grahame rgrahame at gmail.com
Mon May 15 19:18:01 CEST 2006

I am trying to install extensions and get this: Column 'content' cannot be
null
*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/Volumes/site/typo3_src-4.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_install.php:410)
in */Volumes/site/typo3_src-4.0/typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_index.php* on
line *1870

*A Google search brings up two pages from this list with the same error. I
am guessing that this is not common or is a new problem in version 4.0.

Being new to this list, I am not sure how to connect this message with the
other two, so this is a new thread.

Thanks for your ideas on how to solve this.