[TYPO3] RealURL management properties empty - doesn't work with TYPO3 4.0?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon May 15 16:32:48 CEST 2006

I just installed RealURL extension with the hope that I could change the
URLs like "http://server/index.php?id=10" into something more
meaningful, like "http://server/company/about".

Unfortunately, all I achieved was "http://server/10", and RealURL
documentation seemed complicated too me.

Then I found RealURL management extension, and it seems I can easily
manipulate URL names with this.

I installed the extension, then wanted to manage pages as described on
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurlmanagement/0.2.1/view/1/2/
- but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.
Where on the screenshot on the link above you can see RealURL
properties, for me the whole area is grey and doesn't have any icons,
texts or links.

My first idea is that it just doesn't work with TYPO3 4.0?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski

Software deployment with Samba
http://wpkg.org