[TYPO3] Page URLs in AWstats report

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon May 15 09:19:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

> This looks like as if I had configured simulateStaticDocuments on my
> site and that AWstats displays the URLs accordingly. The strange thing
> is that I do NOT have configured SimulateStatic neither RealURL for
> this
> site. I even have set:
> config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
> at the top of the SetUp.

Actually this has nothing to do with AWStats, nor simulate static,
nor RealURL. The logging is done by Typo3 and has its own set of
configuration parameters, all called stat_* (you can look them up in
the TSRef). In particular the page names that are logged have nothing
to do with simulate static and RealURL.

It's a shame, but then again you can use the Apache log files rather
than the Typo3 log file. Just point AWStats to them. It may need some
confguring, though, since the Typo3 log contains only page views
whereas the Apache log file is all the raw hits on the web site.

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique