[TYPO3] Error in indexed search engine - CfgUid lost during indexing process

Johan Prawiro j.prawiro at profile-media.de
Mon May 15 11:27:23 CEST 2006

Hello!

I noticed an error with the indexing process of the indexed search
engine. The set-id is lost at a certain point resulting in an empty
"CfgUid"-field of the indexed search table.
But the value of this field is vital when using categorization though
indexing configurations... i guess.

So... I successfully set up the indexing configuration and it fills the
crawler queue with URLs like it's supposed to do. Exactly according to
the manual. But at a certain point the set-id is reset to zero thus
tracing the URL-entry to the corresponding indexing job is impossible.
And that's where the indexing process is different from the one
described in the manual.

I really need that categorization to search in different parts of the
site. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know how to solve this?

Greetings
Johan.