[TYPO3] problem with sr_freecap backend module [GD Font Maker]

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon May 15 11:06:42 CEST 2006

Hi Gideon,

I've already reported this to Stanislas, but I don't know if he
corrected this in version 0.4.1. In the meantime you can add the
following lines on top of the mod1/class.tx_srfreecap_fontmaker.php file

if (!defined('PATH_tslib')) {
	if (@is_dir(PATH_site.'typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/')) {
		define('PATH_tslib', PATH_site.'typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/');
	} elseif (@is_dir(PATH_site.'tslib/')) {
		define('PATH_tslib', PATH_site.'tslib/');
	}
}

This will define the PATH_tslib variable, which isw normally not
automatically defined in a backend module.

Patrick