[TYPO3] BIG Frontend Users Problem (Protected page remains invisible after Login)

Roland Kaeser roli8200 at yahoo.de
Sun May 14 20:09:07 CEST 2006

Hello

I try, based on the tutorial for this, to create a protected frontent area. But the page(content of it) isn't visible after login.
I have also made (some months ago) a special template based on content(default). Can it be that the template is something missing to show protected content?
I tried also the admPanel and the content is showed when I said "Siumlate UserGroup" in the Preview section. It seems that it doesn't recognizes the logged in user.
Can somebody help me?
I've readt everything I could got about this but no success!

Many thanks

Roland Kaeser

I tried the folloing to the the protected frontent area
   - Sysfolder created
   - User Group in the sysfolder created
   - User as member of the group created
   - Set the Page (which sould get protected) with visibility -> Access to the previous created usergroup in the sysfolder
   - Created a Login Page / Content with the protected page as target page.

Page Structure
home
  ¦ - Login Page  (Targets to BackendPage)
  ¦ - PackendPage (Protected / Visibility to the Usergroup in the sysfolder)
  ¦ - Sysfolder
        ¦ - UserGroup
        ¦ - User