[TYPO3] bug browser_page_title

Bas van der Togt b.vandertogt at profinit.com
Sat May 13 14:40:55 CEST 2006

Dear list,

I have a question concerning the extension ‘browser_page_title’. I'm
using the extension ‘browser_page_title’ version 1.0.7 in combination
with Typo3 V4. My site exists of two languages (NL and EN).
NL is the default language, the extension is working right in this
language, but when I switch to English in the front-end all the pages
disappear in the front-end, except the root (home) page. When I have
‘[hidePagesIfNotTranslatedByDefault]=1’ I have the same problem. Maybe
ysomebody can help me solving this problem, or give me any advice how to
solve this problem?
Thank in advance!

Cheers,
Bas van der Togt