[TYPO3] dynaflex produces wrong flexform-format

Johannes Konert johanneskonert at gmx.de
Sat May 13 11:58:35 CEST 2006

Hello mates,
I am really not impatient about that, but isn't there any hint out there
about how to fix the trouble I have with dynaflex?
..or is it, that dynaflex is only able to fill completely empty
flexforms, so that appending or expanding some parts of a flexform is
simply not possible? But as far as I understood the manual, that is all
included (and has configuration-parameters for that).

Cheers
Johannes :)